Tuesday, November 30, 2010

{Hiking Trip}

Saturday, November 6, we went hiking with a group of university students we know from English Club, Connexxion, and other means. We went to a nearby National Park that provided a pretty good hike, but wasn't necessarily the most beautiful place I have ever hiked. It was still really fun though and did offer some great views and amazing fellowship!! We had some great discussions about the Lord and his beautiful creation and how He uses creation to reveal Himself to us. Nature is something I love so much, and every time I am outdoors, I am so filled with joy and love for God! I can't help much worshipping Him and thanking Him endlessly for all He has done and continues to do for me!
Our entire hiking group!
The only fall looking trees I've seen in Spain.


Me, Lauren, and Maggie are loving it!!

Beautiful waterfall and cave we went to!
The waterfall.
The gorgeous pond at the bottom of the waterfall.
The cave!!

No comments: